ISO 9001 is a Global Quality Management Standard Created Entirely with the Interests of the Customer in Mind.
To achieve ISO 9001 certification, Smart Clean was audited against the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, and certified to have demonstrated robust and reliable cleaning practices that assure our cleaning services consistently deliver customer satisfaction.
If you become a Smart Clean customer, you should expect "the most reliable, easy to communicate with, best managed cleaning service you have ever experienced."
There are 7 Fundamental Management Principles Smart Clean demonstrated to the Auditor to earn our ISO 9001:2015 Certification, and they are:
- Customer focused business practices
- Strong and competent leadership
- Meaningful involvement of people
- A process driven approach to cleaning & customer service
- An ' improvement based' culture
- Evidence based decision making and
- Excellence in relationship management
1. WE DEMONSTRATED CUSTOMER FOCUSED BUSINESS PRACTICES
We have customer-focused practices in place that aligning our organizational objectives with a 100% focus on exceeding your needs and expectations. That means our practices have been audited and shown to:
- Meet our customers’ requirements,
- Measure our customers satisfaction
- Provide excellent customer service &
- Aim to exceed our customer expectations
As a result of this approach we achieve very high levels of customer satisfaction – way above industry standards - and we have scores of written references from satisfied clients that attest to this fact.
2. STRONG & COMPETENT LEADERSHIP
We have been audited and shown to have developed strategies, systems, practices and procedures that enable our cleaners to reliably and consistently keep your facilities clean. To do this we:
- Measure, monitor and manage our cleaner’s performance
- Employ management systems designed to pick up problems before you even notice them.
- Ensure that employees understand what they need to do and are provided with the authority, knowledge and skills to do it.
This means that all our cleaners are:
- Police checked
- Fully trained in maintaining the lock up security of your site,
- Understand the occupational health and safety issues they need to manage onsite,
- Are fully insured and
- Know their cleaning performance is constantly measured and monitored through weekly site checks and monthly cleaning audits against your written cleaning schedule, so as to ensure your required cleaning standards are always maintained.
3. MEANINGFUL INVOLVEMENT OF OUR PEOPLE
This is a measure of our management structures and culture. The auditor found that we have developed management processes that mean our cleaners
- Understand what their accountabilities are & the standard of cleaning required
- Feel respected and valued for the work they do
- Continuously learn and share knowledge
- Are aware of easy to use processes that they can use to openly discuss any problems or constraints they face in delivering on their accountabilities
Because of this our people feel empowered and respected and buy into our mission, which is to provide the most reliable, easy to communicate with, best managed cleaning service you have ever experienced."
We have lots of customer testimonials that attest to our ability to deliver this outcome.
4. A PROCESS DRIVEN APPROACH TO QUALITY CLEANING SYSTEMS & CUSTOMER SERVICE
We have been audited and shown to have developed commercial cleaning processes and management practices that prioritize continuous improvement and deploy resources effectively, to be able to meet and maintain the services agreed to in your written cleaning schedule.
5. AN IMPROVEMENT BASED CULTURE
We have been audited to ISO 9001 standard and shown to have developed commercial cleaning services and management processes that make the improvement of our cleaning systems an objective of every individual in our organisation. This means we,
- Empower our people to make improvements
- Measure improvement consistently and
- Celebrate and recognise improvements when they are made
6. EVIDENCE BASED DECISION MAKING
We ensure that as an organisation we have accurate and reliable data upon which to regularly measure our performance against the written cleaning schedule that we are contracted to perform.
The auditor found that we use a best practice approach to gather data on our performance, and have management systems in place so we can consistently meet our guaranteed performance criteria, and that our systems mean we ongoingly manage feedback, with our cleaners and our clients, to ensure required cleaning standards are met and kept.
This means that when you hire us, you should expect a service that meets and even exceeds your expectations.
7. EXCELLENCE IN RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Our management process and procedures and our customer service communication has been audited to ISO 9001 standard to ensure that our cleaning services consistently achieve customer satisfaction.”
This means that when you choose Smart Clean, you can be confident that you will be happy and well served.