Smart Cleaning Solutions recognizes its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organizations operations do not place the community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Smart Cleaning Solutions will:
- Achieve the highest safety standard
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace, plant and system of work
- Provide written procedures, instructions and maintain records to ensure safe systems of work
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry best practice
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety
- Provide support, consultation and assistance to employees a
- Eliminate Hazards in the workplace
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Each Management representative is responsible and accountable for implementing and reviewing this policy in their area of control.
Management is responsible for:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of Health and Safety Policies & Procedures
- Training employees in the safe performance of their assigned tasks
- The provision of resources to meet Health and Safety commitment
- Promoting a safety culture
- Ensuring that this Policy is communicated and understood by all employees
Employees are to:
- Take care of themselves and others, follow all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate Supervisor or Manager
Application of the Policy:
This Policy is applicable to Smart Cleaning Solutions in all its operations and functions.
Smart Cleaning Solutions is committed to continuous improvement, consultation, communication and co-operation between Management and Employees. Management will consult with elected employee Health and Safety Representatives and Employees in any workplace change that will affect the Health and Safety of any of its employees.